491 vinegar recipes | recipes using vinegar |
Vinegar recipes | recipes using vinegar | see our Sauces using vinegar, Starters using vinegar, Salads using vinegar and Chinese recipes using vinegar.
Sauces using vinegar
Sauces play very important role in any of the dishes. Try these amazing sauces made using vinegar and enjoy with any of your favourite starters.
1. Schezuan Sauce a spicy and pungent Chinese condiment or a dip which is supremely popular all over the world.
Schezuan Sauce, Chinese Schezwan Sauce Recipe
2. Eggless Mayonnaise a super alternative for vegetarians, for those who do not eat eggs. Many Indian housewives prefer making mayonnaise at home and storing it in the refrigerator. It is used as a condiment and a dressing.
Eggless Mayonnaise, Easy Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe
3. Chilli Garlic Sauce helps in increasing the shelf life. This sauce adds distinctive and strong flavor to any dish.
Chilli Garlic Sauce
4. Sweet and Sour Sauce low-calorie sauce is thickened with a minimal amount of cornflour and squashed using a potato masher to get a coarse texture.
Sweet and Sour Sauce
5. Barbeque Sauce simply brilliant, the Barbeque Sauce is a versatile ingredient that can be used not just for barbecues, but also in dishes like sizzlers and stir-fries.
Starters using vinegar
Adding little of vinegar just gives a great kick to the recipe. Try these interesting starters recipe and enjoy with your friends and family.
1. Chinese Bhel all-time favourite bhel format? Well, you get the best of both worlds, so enjoy!
Chinese Bhel ( Chinese Recipe )
2. Mexican Tacos Anything made at home is always more tasty and satisfying, and Mexican tacos are no exception to this rule. Crisp maize flour tortillas loaded with a tangy rajma topping, green tomato sauce, and of course, oodles of cheese.
Mexican Tacos, Vegetarian Tacos Recipe
3. Chilli Paneer scrumptious treat that can be served as a starter or as an accompaniment to the main course .
Chilli Paneer Or How To Make Chilli Paneer Recipe
4. Paneer Balls with Barbeque Sauce one such interesting combination of crisp paneer balls with a deliciously soft interior, dunked in pungent barbeque sauce.
Paneer Balls with Barbeque Sauce
Salads using vinegar
A must with the meal, or this can be itself be a meal. Enjoy these amazing salad recipe and be refreshed through the day.
1. American Sweet Corn Salad a perfect blend of sweet and tangy flavours, juicy and crunchy textures, in one delightful bowlful.
American Sweet Corn Salad
2. Bean and Vegetable Salad a delicate balance between tough tides, smooth rides, testing times and joyful tunes! The same motto reflects in cuisine too.
Bean and Vegetable Salad
3. Bean Sprouts and Capsicum Salad Bean sprouts and capsicum together also lend enough vitamin c to this salad which aids in enhancing calcium absorption.
Bean Sprouts and Capsicum Salad
4. Instant Noodle Salad in Sweet and Sour Dressing exotic preparation of crisp-fried noodles with crunchy lettuce and fresh spring onions, topped with an aromatic sweet and sour dressing!
Instant Noodle Salad in Sweet and Sour Dressing
5. Lettuce Crouton and Cheese Salad a freshly tossed lettuce, crouton and cheese salad can be really delicious and satisfying. What’s even more important is that it is simple to make.
Lettuce Crouton and Cheese Salad
6. Fire and Ice Tomato Salad a different, nice salad, this is it. Chunky tomato wedges, sliced onions and cucumber slices do very well in a tangy, spicy dressing of vinegar, sugar, mustard and chilli flakes.
Fire and Ice Tomato Salad
7. Beetroot and Dill Salad a tasty and salad to make with simple ingredients like beetroot, dill, olive oil, and mustard dressing.
Beetroot and Dill Salad
Chinese recipes using vinegar
In Chinese recipes vinegar are must to give that perfect sour taste. Must try recipes and all-time favourite of all age groups.
1. Schezuan Fried Rice original recipe uses special Sichuan peppers that have a lemony taste, in India Schezuan sauce is prepared using red chillies, vinegar and garlic, and it tastes quite authentic.
Schezuan Fried Rice, Schezwan Fried Rice
2. American Chop Suey a delightful preparation of crispy hakka noodles served with vegetables and a tangy sauce.
3. Chinese Veg Soup a Clear Soup fan, you are sure to love this Oriental version, which is perked up with green chillies, soy sauce and vinegar.
Chinese Veg Soup
4. Manchow Soup famous Indian street food and perfect to keep you warm in winter. This is a thick vegetable Manchow soup where cornflour is used as the thickening agent.
Pickles and chutney using vinegar
Pickles and chutney are best accompaniments with any main course. Try these popular recipes and store them in the refrigerator for later use.
1. Sweet and Sour Tomato Chutney zesty chutney is beaming with the balanced notes of effective but common spices like red chillies and mustard. Tomatoes team up well with onions and garlic to give a nice taste and pulpy mouth-feel.
Sweet and Sour Tomato Chutney
2. Hot and Sweet Dip made with chilli flakes and vinegar sweetened with sugar. A pinch of salt helps to highlight the other flavours, and must be added without fail.
Hot and Sweet Dip
3. Pickled Vegetables compliment many a bland dishes served as mezze.
4. Assorted Pickle a unique combination of veggies like baby corn, shallots, carrot and beetroot, this is quite versatile, and may be served as a pickle or salad, to accompany any meal.
5. Chilli Dip made with loads of red chillies, pungent onion and garlic, and tangy tomato and soy sauces, the Chilli Dip is a fiery accompaniment that goes well with almost all bland finger foods.
6. Pickled Jalapenos recipe is for all those of you who are prepared to go one step further to guarantee the best taste and quality in every food item you serve.
Pickled Jalapenos, Homemade Quick Pickled Jalapenos