by Tarla Dalal
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35369 times
A spicy and sour accompaniment to mezze dishes. The vegetables compliment many a bland dishes served as mezze.
- Make the pickling solution, by boiling 2 cups of water with the rock salt.
- Cool and add the vinegar. Mix well and keep aside.
- Put all the vegetables, garlic and green chillies into a sterilized jar, fill the jar with the pickling solution and seal with glass or plastic lids.
- Store in a cool place for 1 week before using. Once opened, store in the refrigerator. Unopened pickled vegetables can be kept in a cool, dark place.
- Serve at room temperature.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.