Russian Salad Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 239 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 198217 times
Russian salad sandwich recipe | veg Russian salad sandwich | Indian style cold Russian salad sandwich | with 15 amazing images.
Russian salad sandwich is a cold sandwich that is perfect for hot summer afternoons. Indian style cold Russian salad sandwich is made from easily mayonnaise, fresh cream, mixed vegetables, pineapple, potatoes and bread.
The chopped pineapple contrasts well with the remaining ingredients and adds a crispy, tangy feel to the veg Russian salad sandwich. Use freshly-crushed black pepper.
You can also try other interesting cold sandwiches like Schezwan Paneer Cold Sandwich and Paneer and Dill Sandwich.
Enjoy how to make Russian salad sandwich recipe | veg Russian salad sandwich | Indian style cold Russian salad sandwich | with detailed step by step photos and video below.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide it into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and apply a little butter on each bread slice.
- Place 1 portion of the prepared russian salad in the centre of 1 buttered bread slice and spread it evenly.
- Sandwich it using another bread slice with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Cut the russian salad sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve the russian salad sandwich immediately with tomato ketchup and potato wafers.
Russian Salad Sandwich Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Russian Salad Sandwich recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwich
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.