Mini Rava Vegetable Pancakes
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 317 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 209148 times
rava vegetable pancake | sooji vegetable pancake | suji vegetable pancake | sooji cheela | with 17 amazing images.
This sumptuous and easy Rava Vegetable Pancakes snack will come in handy for breakfast or evening snacks, when you don’t have any batter or dough on hand.
The quick-fix batter of Mini Rava Vegetable Pancakes, is made of semolina, curds and veggies requires no fermentation and can be cooked immediately.
The best part is that these super tasty Mini Sooji Vegetable Pancakes also look very attractive when made using a mini uttapa pan, so kids will be eager to bite into them.
Aside from Rava Vegetable Pancakes check our collection of Indian pancake recipes.
Enjoy how to make Mini Rava Vegetable Pancakes recipe with detailed step by step photos and video below.
- To make mini rava vegetable pancakes, combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl along with approx. ¾ cup of water and mix well.
- Heat a mini uttapa pan and grease it lightly using little oil.
- Pour a spoonful of the batter in each uttapa mould to make a 75 mm. (3") diameter round.
- Cook them on a medium flame, using little oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 7 more mini pancakes.
- Serve the mini rava vegetable pancakes immediately with green chutney.
Mini Rava Vegetable Pancakes Video by Tarla Dalal
Mini Rava Vegetable Pancakes recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per mini pancake
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.