paneer toast | paneer vegetable toast | healthy paneer toast | cottage cheese Indian toast |
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 1078 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 114696 times
paneer toast | paneer vegetable toast | healthy paneer toast | cottage cheese Indian toast | with 19 amazing images.
paneer toast, a zesty topping comprised of low-fat paneer and vegetables adds spice to nutritious whole wheat toasts.
A great teatime snack providing nearly 116 calories per toast, paneer toast are best accompaniment by a hot healthy Indian drink.
See why this is a healthy paneer toast? Made from whole wheat bread, low fat paneer and healthy vegetables. Paneer contains high quality protein and calcium which aids in weight loss. Since paneer is low in carbs and high in protein it gets digested slowly and hence good for diabetes.
We suggest you avoid tomato ketchup and use tabasco sauce to make the paneer toast healthier.
Enjoy paneer toast | paneer vegetable toast | healthy paneer toast | cottage cheese Indian toast | with step by step images.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for another minute.
- Add the paneer, mint leaves, lemon juice, chaat masala and salt, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide the topping into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- To make paneer toast, place a toasted bread slice on a clean, dry surface and apply a portion of the topping evenly over it.
- Spread ½ tsp of tomato ketchup evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 3 more paneer toasts.
- Serve the paneer toast immediately.
Paneer Toast, Paneer Veg Toast recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per open toast
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.