Cheesy Corn Grilled Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 77 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18997 times
Here is an enjoyably cheesy sandwich with the peppy punch of capsicum, the tangy touch of tomatoes and the sweet spell of corn! This grilled sandwiches indulges you with loads of cheese, inside and outside, which goes very well with the assortment of crunchy and tasty veggies. A dash of mustard powder spikes the aroma and taste of the Cheesy Corn Grilled Sandwich, making it a real treat for your palate. As there is a lot of cheese in this attractive grilled sandwich, make sure you relish it immediately after preparation to enjoy the best texture.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions, coloured capsicum and 1 tsp of green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the corn, tomato, cheese, salt and mustard powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide the mixture into 3 equal portions and keep aside.
- Apply 1 tsp of butter on each bread slice and keep aside.
- Place a bread slice in a pre¬heated sandwich griller with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Spread a portion of the corn mixture and sprinkle 1 tbsp of cheese and ¼ tsp of green chillies evenly over it.
- Sandwich it with another bread slice with the buttered side facing upwards.
- Grill the sandwich for 5 to 7 minutes or till it turns crispy and brown from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 5 to 8 to make 2 more sandwiches.
- Cut each sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwich
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.