Schezwan Paneer Cold Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 39168 times
Schezwan paneer cold sandwich | schezwan paneer sandwich | paneer sandwich | cold paneer sandwich | with 13 amazing images.
The perfect sandwich for those who love Oriental cuisine! The Schezwan paneer cold sandwich is marked by a really tangy and peppy flavour derived from Schezwan sauce, tomato ketchup and freshly-prepared sour cream.
The ingredients of Schezwan paneer cold sandwich are so basic that I am sure can be found in every well maintained Indian household. schezwan paneer sandwich is made from soft cottage cheese, aromatic schezwan sauce, paneer, bell peppers, curds and sour cream.
The tangy coating of sauces makes the otherwise schezwan paneer sandwich a zesty tidbit to bite into, complemented ably by juicy and spicy capsicum. All in all, this Schezwan paneer cold sandwich is a really tongue-tickling treat!
Check out our other quick sandwich treats like Pineapple, Celery and Cottage Cheese Sandwich and Paneer and Dill Sandwich.
Learn to make Schezwan paneer cold sandwich | schezwan paneer sandwich | paneer sandwich | cold paneer sandwich | with detailed step by step recipe photos and video below.
- Combine the coloured capsicum, schezwan sauce, tomato ketchup and salt in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add the paneer and mix gently.
- Divide the schezwan paneer stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- To make schezwan paneer cold sandwich, divide the sour cream into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and apply a portion of the sour cream on both the bread slices.
- Spread a portion of the schezwan paneer stuffing evenly on a bread slice and sandwich it using another bread slice with the sour cream side facing downwards.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve the schezwan paneer cold sandwich immediately.
Schezwan Paneer Cold Sandwich Video by Tarla Dalal
Schezwan Paneer Cold Sandwich recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwich
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.