Paneer and Dill Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 182 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35271 times
Cold sandwiches are not only easy to prepare but also super tasty and refreshing, because you get to experience the fresh flavours and crisp textures of the ingredients rather than a cooked filling.
This Paneer and Dill Sandwich delights you with the pleasant crumbliness of paneer, the peppy flavour of dill and the spice notes of olives.
Its preparation is as easy as mixing a filling and packing it into buttered bread slices. A jiffy is all it takes, so try out the Paneer and Dill sandwich right away.
You can aslo try other cold sandwiches like Mayo Veggie Curd Sandwich and Pineapple, Celery and Cottage Cheese Sandwich .
- Combine the dill leaves and butter in a bowl and mix well.
- Brush all the bread slices with the prepared butter-dill mixture and keep aside.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a bread slice on a clean, dry surface with the buttered-dill mixture side facing upwards.
- Spread a portion of the stuffing evenly over it and sandwich it using another bread slice with the buttered-dill mixture side facing downwards and press it lightly.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwich
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.