Mayo Veggie Curd Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6783 times
A filling sandwich with a refreshing flavour, the Mayo Veggie Curd Sandwich is the perfect snack to have on a summer's day!
Loads of veggies give it a fabulous texture, which is crunchy and juicy, while mayonnaise and curds give it an awesome creaminess.
An array of sauces elevate the flavour from superb to fabulous, making this sandwich a real must-try option.
You can also try other cold sandwiches like Paneer and Dill Sandwich and Russian Salad Sandwich .
- Divide the stuffing into 3 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a bread slice on a clean, dry surface with the buttered side facing upwards.
- Spread a portion of the stuffing evenly on it and sandwich it using another bread slice with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 2 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.