Carrot and Celery Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 181 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35601 times
A magic formula for better vision due to the use of 4 multi-nutrient ingredients like tomato, cheese, celery and lettuce. These are perfect to tempt anyone at snack time.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place 1 bread slice on a clean, dry surface. Arrange 1 lettuce leaf and 3 tomato slices over it.
- Sprinkle a little salt over it and spread 1 portion of the prepared stuffing evenly over it. Sandwich it using another bread slice.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Cut each sandwich into 2 diagonally and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.