Cucumber Cheese Sandwich ( Tiffin Treats)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 45 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19854 times
Simple though the sandwich might seem to you, it continues to be a hot favourite with kids of all age groups! Perhaps it is the handy sumptuousness of a sandwich that makes it so lovable, or its versatility, but the fact remains that it is one of the most popular tiffin treats across the world. This refreshing and filling Cucumber Cheese Sandwich stays fresh for at least 4 hours, and is a very quick fix-up that you can easily prepare in the mornings. Just make sure that you slice the cucumber very thinly so that the sandwich stays together. Also pack Bourbon Milkshake ( Tiffin Treats) in a thermos flask for a perfect short break combo.
- Trim the edges of all the bread slices and keep aside.
- Apply ½ tbsp of cheese spread on each bread slice.
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface with the cheese spread side facing upwards.
- Arrange 6 cucumber slices over it and sandwich it with another bread slice, with the cheese spread side facing downwards.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally into 2 triangles.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Wrap in an aluminium foil, and pack in an air-tight tiffin box.
Nutrient values per sandwich
|Vitamin A||0 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||3.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||6.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.