Eggless Mayonnaise, Easy Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 123 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 213436 times
If you love wraps, rolls , burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches , and so on and so forth... mayonnaise is a must-have item in your refrigerator !
This wonderful Italian way of preparing Eggless Mayonnaise is quick, easy and fabulously tasty. Take the perfect ingredients, mix them together and ta-da, there you have just what you need to add some zing to your dish.
You will surely enjoy the intensity of mustard and the pampering lusciousness of fresh cream and condensed milk in every mouthful!
- Combine the fresh cream and condensed milk in a deep bowl and beat well using an electric beater for 2 minutes or till the mixture turns smooth.
- Add the oil gradually while continuously beating the fresh cream-condensed milk mixture for another 2 minutes or till the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Add the mustard paste, salt, pepper powder and vinegar and beat again for 1 more minute.
- Use as required or store refrigerated till use.
- Stays fresh for 2 days when refrigerated.
Nutrient values per cup
|Vitamin A||142.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.