Chinese Bhel ( Chinese Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 184 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 271198 times
Mumbai’s favourite street food merges with Oriental culture, in this exciting version of Bhel. Rather than being made with puffed rice, this unique Chinese Bhel is made with fried noodles, tossed with colourful sautéed veggies and garnished with crunchy spring onions. A generous dose of sauces is also added to bind the Bhel together in a tangy way! Prepare this snack just before serving, as the fried noodles tends to get soggy over time.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan or a wok, add the garlic and sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
- Add the spring onions whites and greens, capsicum, carrots and cabbage and sauté on a high flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the schezuan sauce, tomato ketchup and salt, mix well and cook on a high flame for a few seconds.
- Remove from the flame and transfer it into a deep bowl.
- Add the fried noodles and toss well.
- Serve immediately garnished with spring onion whites and greens.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.