· Guacamole is a healthy and delicious appetizer, snack, or spread.
· Cut the avocados, then combine them with a lime-based marinade for a delightful balance of flavor in the classic guacamole recipe.
· Guacomole tastes superb, when served with tortillas or baked corn wafers.
· It can be served as a accompaniment with taco chips, crackers or any salad.
· Arrange guacamole and vegetables in a platter and chill for a tasty , yet healthy meal.
· You may add cheese or sour cream to guacamole for variation.
How to store guacamole
Store guacamole in refrigerator and use for weeks as per recipe requirements.
Health benefits of guacamole
· Creamy rich guacamole is considered the world's healthiest fruit, because of its nutrient contents such as vitamin K, dietary fiber, potassium, folic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin C, copper, and reasonable calories in it.
· Avocado has a rich source of monounsaturated fatty acids including oleic acid, which has recently been shown to offer significant protection against breast cancer, but it is also a very concentrated dietary source of the "carotenoid lutein".
· Guacamole also contains measurable amounts of related carotenoids plus significant quantities of vitamin E.