Stir-fried Vegetable Noodles
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 31 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13987 times
Stronger bones need more calcium and protein. No worries. . . Here's a colourful and nutrient-rich recipe brimming with the goodness of veggies, sprouts and paneer. Your kids will go gaga over this interesting looking and tangy tasting dish!
- Boil 6 cups of water in a vessel.
- Remove from flame, add the rice noodles, cover with a lid and keep aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Drain the water and again dip into cold water in order to arrest any further cooking.
- Drain again and keep aside.
- Boil a vesselful of water, add the tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes. Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Remove the skin of the tomatoes and blend in a mixer to a smooth purée.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add the tomato purée and all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes or till it becomes thick while stirring continuously. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the capsicum, baby corn, paneer, pineapple and bean sprouts and sauté on a high flame for a few seconds while stirring continuously.
- Add the celery and salt, mix well and cook for another minute.
- Add the prepared sweet and sour sauce, toss well and cook for a few seconds.
- Serve immediately on the bed of rice noodles.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.