Thai Crispy Veg Noodle
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 440 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 64608 times
All kinds of fun packed into one dish, the Thai Crispy Veg Noodle is one that will instantly recharge your happiness quotient!
A scrumptious base of crispy noodles is topped with delectable sautéed veggies and a tongue-tickling sweet, sour and spicy sauce. A garnish of crushed peanuts and spring onions adds to the taste, mouth-feel and aroma of the dish.
You can prepare all the ingredients in advance, but just has to be assembled just before serving as it tends to become soggy after a short while. Plus, each serving needs to be assembled separately so that everyone gets an equal share of all the goodies!
You can also try other yummy Thai recipes like the Thai Smooothie or Thai Sweet Corn Cutlets .
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry a few rice noodles on a medium flame till they turn light brown in colour from both the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the cabbage, bean sprouts and salt and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients along with ¼ cup of water in small non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Place half the fried noodles in a serving plate, top it with half the prepared vegetable mixture.
- Finally pour half the sauce evenly over it.
- Garnish it with 1 tbsp of peanuts and 1 tbsp of spring onions evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 1 more serving.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.