by Tarla Dalal
Added to 36 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 75366 times
Crushed peanuts and paneer mingle with crunchy and colourful vegetables to turn perfectly cooked flat noodles into an exotic treat for your taste buds. A thrilling culinary adventure, the Malaysian Noodles is further enhanced with flavourful additions like garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice and a crunchy garnish of crushed peanuts and spring onions. Serve the dish immediately on preparation to maintain the texture of the noodles and the paneer or tofu.
- Heat the oil in a wok or a deep- non-stick kadhai on a high flame, add the garlic and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for another minute.
- Add the carrots and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the bean sprouts and saute on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Add the lemon juice, chilli powder, sugar, soya sauce and peanuts, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the salt and paneer, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the noodles, toss gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately garnished with peanuts and spring onion greens.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.