Pad Thai ( Microwave Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 43934 times
Some recipes sound very hi-fi on menus, but after you make them once you make them at home you realize they can actually be made quite easily. . . Provided you understand the right way of doing it!
You can, for example, use the Microwave to make this scrumptious delight in seven minutes flat!
Pad Thai is ideal for parties, but of course, any day is worth a treat if you are in the mood for it.
The spongy paneer, silky Noodles and contrastingly crunchy bean sprouts, together create a very balanced experience that should be enjoyed to the core and not gobbled up in a hurry!
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a microwave safe bowl, add the paneer, toss well and microwave on high for 3 minutes. Keep aside.
- Add the remaining 2 tbsp of oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the spring onions, salt and bean sprouts, mix well and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the prepared paneer and all the remaining ingredients mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.
- To cook 3 cups of rice noodles, soak 300 gm (3/4 packet) of raw rice noodles in boiling water for 10 to 15 minutes
Vegetarian Pad Thai Noodles Video, Indian style
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||232.8 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1 mg|
|Vitamin C||7.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.