Singapore Rice Noodles, Veg Chinese Singapore Rice Noodles
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 875 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 108866 times
This chinese dish has subtle flavours that are not native to China but have influences of Singapore style cooking which is a melting pot of many cooking styles, cultures and flavours.
These translucent, pretty looking rice noodles will just melt in your mouth. Flavoured with Asian flavourings like cumin and coriander, these noodles are sure to satisfy your taste buds.
- Heat the oil in a wok and sauté the spring onion whites and garlic for a few seconds.
- Add the carrots, french beans, red cabbage, red pepper, capsicum and salt and sauté for some time till the vegetables soften. Sprinkle some water if required.
- Add the rice noodles mixed with the other ingredients and toss well over a high flame.
- Spoon out into a serving plate and serve immediately.
- To cook rice noodles, soak them in boiling hot water for 10 to 15 minutes or as the instructions on the package specify.
- Drain the water and immerse in cold water in order to arrest any further cooking. Drain and use as required.
Singapore Rice Noodles Video by Tarla Dalal
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.