Wrapper Dough for Wontons and Crispy Noodles
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 143 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33213 times
- To make the wrapper dough, sieve the flour and salt together.
- Add hot water gradually and make a soft dough.
- Knead for a while and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Apply oil on your palm and knead the dough until it becomes bouncy and elastic.
- Roll out thinly into desired shapes. For wonton wrappers, roll into small circles. For crispy noddles, roll out into a 200 mm. diameter circle, cut into strips and deep fry in oil until crisp.
Nutrient values per dough
|Vitamin A||41.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||4 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.