All in one parathas | Parathas that make a meal | kids stuffed parathas
All in one parathas | Parathas that make a meal | kids stuffed parathas | Parathas are quite a versatile category of Indian bread, and can often combine several textures and flavours into one serving!
You can combine vegetables, dals, pulses and spices with the dough or as a stuffing, to make delicious treats like the Dal Paratha, Green Moong Dal and Spring Onion Paratha, Green Peas and Carrot Paratha, Masala Tomato Onion Paratha.
Green Peas Paratha
Serve with a subzi or a cup of curds and pickles to make a delicious meal.
Dal Paratha, Yellow Moong Dal Paratha
All in one paratha, All in one Indian breads
The easiest paratha of all.. just mix all together.. and make into an awesome paratha. makes your work more easier..
1. Paneer Methi Roti an interesting variation of the common paneer parathas, this one is sure to win over several hearts with its mild flavour.
Paneer and Methi Roti
2. Saatdhan Paratha Seven wholesome flours come together with grated veggies to create a meal that your body will be thankful to have!
3. Pyaz Aur Pudine ki Roti ‘finger-licking’ tasty! As it is, mint imparts a terrific taste to any dish it is added to.
Pyaz Aur Pudine ki Roti Or How To Make Onion and Mint Roti Recipe
4. Pumpkin Paratha pleasant sweetness of pumpkin with a light hint of spices, making it addictively tasty!
5. Green Moong Dal and Spring Onion Paratha a delicious combination of cooked green moong dal and crunchy spring onions, perked up with common spice powders. The secret to getting a perfectly textured paratha is to cook.
Green Moong Dal and Spring Onion Paratha
Simple stuffed everyday paratha
These parathas solves the morning hassle for good breakfast for you family. Try these recipes as they are simple and at the same time quick to make it in no time.
1. Mixed Vegetable Paratha succulent stuffing makes the Vegetable Paratha really satiating, while a dash of everyday spice powders makes it fabulously tasty.
Mixed Vegetable Paratha
2. Radish Spinach Paratha radish mix spread on a semi-cooked roti, which is then folded in half and cooked on a tava to make a crescent-shaped delight.
Radish Spinach Paratha
3. Dal Ke Parathe a lip-smacking filling of soaked and sautéed green moong dal simply spiced with fennel seeds, turmeric and chilli powders.
Dal Ke Parathe
4. Punjabi Mooli Stuffed Paratha whole wheat flour dough is also enhanced with a dash of carom seeds, which get toasted and give out an awesome aroma when the parathas are cooked.
Punjabi Mooli Stuffed Paratha
Popular Punjabi stuffed paratha
Parathas come from Punjab, they have the best parathas. Try these popular paratha recipes and surely you drool over it. Try theses with mango pickle or curd.
1. Lachha Paneer Paratha sumptuous whole wheat parathas plumped up with succulent paneer, are rolled using a special procedure, which results in an exciting texture and appearance.
Lachha Paneer Paratha
2. Cabbage and Paneer Parathas a quick fix ideal for any day when you are in a rush. Serve cabbage paneer paratha hot with curd and your meal is ready!
Cabbage and Paneer Parathas
3. Hare Mutter Ke Parathe mouth-watering parathe made with a delicious stuffing of boiled and crushed green peas, this main course is not only sumptuous but also excitingly crisp and flavourful.
Hare Mutter Ke Parathe
Stuffed Indian paratha
Paratha stuffed with assorted stuffings.. is really super delicious affair. Try these recipes for lunch or dinner.
1. Stuffed Bajra Parathas grated paneer perked up with aromatic fenugreek leaves and tangy tomatoes makes these Stuffed Parathas soft and super tasty too.
Stuffed Bajra Parathas, Bajra Paratha
2. Hyderabadi Paneer Potato Kulcha extraordinary kulcha with a spicy and satisfying taste, which makes it fit to be served just like that without any elaborate side-dishes.
Hyderabadi Paneer Potato Kulcha
3. Mushroom and Green Pea Parathas green peas and paneer are combined with whole wheat flour to make these mouth-watering parathas.
Mushroom and Green Pea Parathas
4. Paneer Masoor Paratha whole wheat flour parathas are stuffed with a mixture of cooked whole masoor and crumbled paneer perked up with crunchy onions and peppy spice powders.
Paneer Masoor Paratha
Kids all-time favourite stuffed paratha
Kids are most difficult to convince them for food.. But if it made what they like in their style.. they will not make any fuss. Here are few recipes which will make your kids ask for more paratha. And also at the same time it is healthy..
1. Parathas Stuffed with Vegetables and Cheese assorted veggies, finely chopped, are sautéed with a tempering of jeera and mixed with cheese to make a mouth-watering stuffing for these parathas.
Parathas Stuffed with Vegetables and Cheese
2. Chinese Stuffed Lifafa Parathas excitingly crunchy and colourful veggies perked up with soy sauce. Lifafa Parathas as described, and cook them till golden brown, for a perfect flavour and texture.
Chinese Stuffed Lifafa Parathas
3. Pizza Paratha a desi delight with a Western touch, paratha that recreates the magic of pizzas in a popular Indian format.
Pizza Paratha Recipe, Cheesy Kids Paratha
4. Paushtic Roti is not only wholesome but also tasty and colourful, so your kids are surely love it.
5. Carrot Paratha sweet taste of carrots perked up with crunchy onions and spicy ingredients like ginger and green chillies makes these whole wheat parathas truly awesome.
Enjoy our All in one parathas | Parathas that make a meal | kids stuffed parathas | and other Indian bread articles below.
healthy rotis, parathas
collection of parathas
collection of puris
collection of stuffed veg parathas