Cabbage and Paneer Parathas ( Jain Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 90 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 47274 times
Parathas just got more interesting. An unusual combination of cabbage and paneer for the filling adds a novelty value to this dish!
- Sprinkle salt over the cabbage and keep aside. After 10 minutes, squeeze out the water.
- Add the paneer, coriander, green chillies and salt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Sieve the flour with the salt.
- Add the ghee and mix well.
- Add enough water to make a soft dough.
- Knead well for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion of the dough into a round of about 100 mm. (4'') diameter with help of a little whole wheat flour.
- Spread a little stuffing on one round and cover with another round. Press the sides well.
- Cook on a hot tava (griddle) on both sides using a little ghee until pink spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat with remaining dough and stuffing to make 4 more parathas. Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||233 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.9 mg|
|Vitamin C||22.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||11.5 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.