Pyaz Aur Pudine ki Roti Or How To Make Onion and Mint Roti Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 239 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 45990 times
The Pyaz aur Pudine ki Roti is what you could call ‘finger-licking’ tasty! As it is, mint imparts a terrific taste to any dish it is added to.
Prepared into a special paste with green chillies and lemon juice, and teamed up with onions, it works an even stronger magic in these rotis . All you need to accompany this punch-packed main course is a cup of curds !
- Combine the prepared mint paste, whole wheat flour, onions, salt and oil, mix well and knead to a stiff dough using enough warm water.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and roll each portion into 125 mm. (5”) diameter rotis.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it using ½ tsp of oil.
- Cook each roti on the tava and cook using 1 tsp of oil till brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve immediately with fresh curds.
- Combine ¼ cup of fresh chopped mint leaves, 3 green chillies and a few drops of lemon juice and blend in a mixer, using little water, to a smooth paste. Use as required.
Pyaz Aur Phudine Ki Roti Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values per roti
|Vitamin A||24.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||10.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.