Pizza Paratha Recipe, Cheesy Kids Paratha
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7949 times
A desi delight with a Western touch, the Pizza Paratha is a cheesy paratha that recreates the magic of pizzas in a popular Indian format.
The parathas, made with a stuffing of veggies, cheese and common pizza seasonings, has a very inviting aroma and amazing taste.
While it will strike the right note with kids and adults, it will be enjoyed way too much by kids who will be surprised to find the joy of pizzas hidden inside their regular meal of parathas!
You can also try other kid-friendly recipes like the Fudge Fingers or Cucumber Cottage Cheese Sandwich .
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water. Keep aside.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions.
- Roll a portion of the dough into a 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Place a portion of stuffing in the centre of the circle.
- Bring together all the sides in the centre and seal tightly.
- Roll again into a circle of 150 mm. (6”) diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha using 1 tsp of butter until golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Cut the paratha into 4 equal portions.
- Repeat steps 3 to 8 to make 3 more parathas.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per paratha
|Vitamin A||228.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.9 mg|
|Vitamin C||31.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||4.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.