Rajgira Paneer Paratha ( Faraal Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 92 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 88280 times
A sumptuous recipe that is sure to satiate you even on a fasting day! Here, wholesome rajgira parathas are stuffed with a succulent mixture of grated paneer perked up with green chillies, lemon juice and coriander. What makes this Rajgira Paneer Paratha very appealing is that the rotis are made of a dough of rajgira flour and potatoes, which gives them a unique texture that is soft yet crisp.
- Divide the stuffing into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine the rajgira flour, potatoes, pepper powder and rock salt in a bowl and knead into a semi-soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a 75 mm. (3”) diameter circle, using a little rajgira flour for rolling.
- Place a portion of the stuffing in the centre of the circle, bring the edges in the centre and seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a 100 mm. (4”) diameter circle, using a little rajgira flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha, using a little oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 4 to 7 to make 7 more parathas.
- Serve hot with green chutney and fresh curds.
Rajgira Paneer Paratha Video By Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per paratha
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.