Cheese Paneer Paratha Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 24 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6376 times
An utterly cheesy paratha that combines cottage cheese and processed cheese into a flavourful stuffing.
A thoughtful selection of veggies like capsicum and onions are included in the stuffing to complement the gooeyness of cheese with their crunch and pungency.
A sprinkling of Kitchen King masala adds a peppy punch to this scrumptious treat. A popular Punjabi breakfast, the Cheese Paneer Paratha can also be enjoyed as a snack.
You can have it just plain as it already packs in a good load of flavour.
You can also try Aliv Nutri Paratha or Cabbage Parathas .
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into a soft, smooth dough using enough water.
- Keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough and stuffing into 6 equal portions.
- Roll out one portion of the dough into a circle of 75 mm. (3") diameter using whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Place one portion of the stuffing in the centre of the circle. Bring together all the sides in the centre and seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 125 mm. (5") in diameter, using whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Cook on a hot tava (griddle), using 1 tsp of ghee, till both sides are golden brown in colour.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and stuffing to make 5 more parathas.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per paratha
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.