250 Dark Chocolate recipes | Indian recipes using dark chocolate |
Dark Chocolate recipes | Indian recipes using dark chocolate |
Indian basic recipes using dark chocolate
Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies
To become a pro at handling chocolate, you need to know few basic recipes of how to go about. Below are few recipes which will guide you.
1. Tempered Dark Chocolate recipe throws light on how to melt chocolate perfectly in a double-boiler, so you get a smooth sauce without any charring or burning.
2. Chocolate Sauce one of the handiest things to keep in your larder, as it lends itself to everything from ice-creams and puddings to pastries and milkshakes too.
3. Chocolate Ice- Cream an ideal mix of fresh cream and milk, this will be the best Chocolate Ice-Cream you have ever tasted.
Chocolate Ice- Cream
4. How To Make Homemade Chocolate Chips a simple recipe that tells you how to make homemade chocolate chips. It requires a little patience but is not difficult, and it is definitely worth the effort because it tastes so good.
Indian style cakes and cookies using dark chocolate
Cake means , first thing comes in the mind is chocolate. Cakes and cookies always tastes the best with chocolate. Here are few recipes which will make you fall in love with the chocolates more and more.
1. Chocolate Cookies a universal appeal, these Chocolate Cookies are a melt-in-the-mouth experience of buttery, milky, chocolaty cookies studded with chocolate chips.
Chocolate Cookies, Homemade Chocolate Cookies
2. Choco Dip Cookies Milky, buttery cookies baked to perfection are half-dipped in molten chocolate to add to the rich flavour and visual appeal.
Choco Dip Cookies
3. Layered Chocolate Mousse Cake a delicious Layered Chocolate Mousse Cake you can prepare within minutes, leave to set in the fridge and get back to other work.
4. Black Forest Cake intense chocolaty cake, sandwiched and coated with cream, dark chocolate flakes and juicy cherries, is a huge hit with young and old alike.
Black Forest Cake
5. Chocolate Mousse Cake when you feel like you have earned a treat, because it is quite a rich piece loaded with whipped cream and chocolate!
Chocolate Mousse Cake, Eggless Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Desserts using dark chocolate
Dessert time and if there is chocolate everybody gets a smile on the face. Below are some nice dark chocolate based recipes to try.
1. Chocolaty Biscuit Cake made with Nice biscuits topped with an instant chocolate truffle. Take some time to garnish the preparation as elaborately as you wish.
2. Easy Chocolate Mousse his mousse can be prepared within minutes and quite easily too. Kids will love the creamy chocolate topped with coloured vermicelli – every mouthful will be a pleasure.
3. Chocolate and Date Mousse an elegant dessert ready in minutes! The chocolate and date mousse is a brilliant combination of streams of dark chocolate and dates streaked with whipped cream and dotted with chopped dates and walnuts.
Chocolate and Date Mousse
4. Banana Pancakes with Chocolate Sauce melt-in-your-mouth pancakes made with a batter of mashed bananas and whole wheat flour, and drizzled with chocolate sauce, taste out of the world.
5. Chocolate Chiffon Pie chocolate mousse is set on a crusty thin coconut base, and garnished with whipped cream.
Chocolate Chiffon Pie ( Eggless Desserts Recipe)
Desserts for parties
Party at home, after all the meal is over people wait for dessert, and if the dessert is with chocolate, then its sure everybody wants to dig in once at least. Few recipes below which are easy and quick to make.
1. Almond Cookie Tiramisu a popular coffee-flavoured Italian dessert at home within minutes. Made quickly with cookies, instant coffee powder, grated chocolate and cream along with other common ingredients.
2. Chocolate Brownie Muffins an eggless and fudgy muffin that has the rich and intense flavour of dark chocolate, a slightly milky note and a nutty dash of walnuts!
Chocolate Brownie Muffins, Eggless and Fudgy
3. Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice – Cream your kids and their friends when they come home for a chat, and you are sure to strengthen your ‘dream mom’ image!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice - Cream
4. Nutty Hot Chocolate and Coconut Pudding intensity of chocolate, or the richness of spices, you will find everything in this Pudding.
5. Chocolate Coated Strawberries tangy strawberries coated in intense dark chocolate keep up the promise of an experience that is truly out-of-this-world.
Chocolate Coated Strawberries
6. Coffee and Biscuit Parfait a kind of dessert that is usually served in a glass with many layers of interesting stuff ranging from nuts and fruits to jelly and biscuits, drowned in some kind of syrup or creamy topping.
Kids favourite recipe using dark chocolate
Kids, are there any who does not loves chocolate, you will not even find one. Perfect kids recipes. Here we have shown how you can include chocolate in many other ways.
1. Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake Craving for something sweet and extremely luscious? We have a perfect Indian style dark chocolate mug cake that can be made under 5 minutes and also contains no egg.
Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake, Microwave Mug Cake
2. Mixed Nuts Chocolate perfect mix of elegance and excitement, this Mixed Nuts Chocolate is a luscious dark chocolate with the irresistible crunch of nuts like almonds, pistachios and walnuts.
3. Chocolate Sticks a tasty and attractive snack that will make your kids just too happy!
4. Sizzling Brownie made by arranging brownies, chocolate sauce and vanilla ice-cream in just the right way on a piping hot sizzler plate.
5. Chocolate Cheese Paratha interplay of these two ingredients gives the paratha a lovely gooey intensely chocolaty core!
Chocolate Cheese Paratha
6. Chocolate Doughnuts this recipe will make you fall all the more in love with this handy treat! The doughnut is a snacky treat that crosses all age and cultural barriers.