Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 690 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 178621 times
Cookies are a must to complete the Christmas experience. They are also a wonderful jar snack to have at home, to appease your sweet tooth as well as sudden hunger pangs. And, what better flavour of cookie to make than chocolaty ones! Here is the perfect recipe to make delightful Eggless Chocolate Cookies, which have an ideal melt-in-the-mouth texture and the sweet scent of vanilla, speckled with chocolate chips, which will add more joy to every bite.
- Combine the plain flour, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine the sugar and butter in a deep bowl and whisk well till the mixture turns smooth and no lumps remain.
- Add the vanilla essence, milk and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Add the plain flour mixture and mix well to form a dough without using any water.
- Divide the mixture into 9 equal portions and shape each portion into a flat, round cookie.
- Place the cookies on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360° f) for 15 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and serve or store in an air-tight container.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per cookie
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.