eggless condensed milk cookies recipe | Indian style condensed milk cookies | milkmaid butter cookies |
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 249 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 81079 times
eggless condensed milk cookies recipe | Indian style condensed milk cookies | milkmaid butter cookies | with 22 amazing images.
eggless condensed milk cookies recipe is a simple and quick cookies recipe that requires few ingredients and very little effort! Learn how to make eggless condensed milk cookies recipe | Indian style condensed milk cookies | milkmaid butter cookies |
A delicious Indian style condensed milk cookies has a rich and intense flavour of milk! Milkmaid butter cookies are made using a basic and minimal ingredients, making it a perfect treat to prepare any time you are in a good mood!
These condensed milk biscuits (cookies) are thick, soft, chewy, and flavoured with condensed milk. They are crisp on the edges, slightly chewier in the center and really delicious.
pro tips to make condensed milk cookies: 1. Use room temperature ingredients for best results. 2. Don't overmix the dough, or the cookies will be tough. 3. Let the cookies cool completely before storing them, this will help them keep their chewy texture.
Enjoy eggless condensed milk cookies recipe | Indian style condensed milk cookies | milkmaid butter cookies | with step by step photos.
- To make eggless condensed milk cookies, sieve the plain flour and baking powder. Combine it along with the milk powder in a deep bowl and keep aside.
- Cream the butter and castor sugar in a deep bowl using a whisk.
- Add the condensed milk and whisk well.
- Fold in the plain flour-milk powder and mix well to form a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 24 equal portions and shape each portion into a 50 mm. (2”) diameter thin circle.
- Place the cookies on a greased baking tray and make a design on each cookie using a fork.
- Bake in a pre-heated at 160°c (320°f) for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the baking tray and allow it to cool completely.
- Serve the eggless condensed milk cookies immediately or store in an air-tight container.
Eggless Condensed Milk Cookies recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per cookie
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.