Viewed 1091 times
Chocolate chips are small chunks of chocolate. They are often sold in a round, flat-bottomed teardrop shape. They are available in numerous sizes, from large to miniature, but are usually around 1 cm in diameter. These are available in different flavours too like dark chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips etc.
How to select
• Choose from the various size and flavours available in the market.
• Make sure the packet is sealed and always check for the manufacturing and expiry details mentioned on the packet.
• Make sure the chips are crisp and devoid of fungus or any other signs of moisture and moulds.
• These chips are commonly used to make chocolate chip cookies which are very common and favourite amongst all.
• These chips can also be added to sundaes and various kinds of desserts.
• Chocolate chips can be used in pancakes, waffles, cakes, pudding, muffins, crêpes, pies, hot chocolate, and various types of pastry.
• Chocolate chips can also be melted and used in sauces and other recipes.
How to Store
• Always store them in an air-tight container and keep them refrigerated.
• Keep them away from other string flavoured food products.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.