Chocolate Brownies , Chocolate Brownies with Eggs
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 36 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8627 times
Who doesn’t love brownies? Warm chocolate brownies are a delight to have as such, but they get all the more irresistible when topped with ice-cream and laced with hot molten chocolate sauce.
In this recipe, you will discover the secret to making intensely-flavoured Chocolate Brownies with Eggs. Using dark chocolate instead of cocoa powder gives the brownies a very rich taste, and you will surely notice the difference when you take your first bite of this delicious treat.
These brownies can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for at least 7 days. When you wish to serve it, just microwave for 30 seconds and serve topped with ice-cream and chocolate sauce .
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Mix well and keep aside.
- Combine the plain flour and baking powder in a bowl and keep aside.
- Combine the eggs and sugar in a deep bowl and beat with an electric beater for 8 minutes.
- Add the vanilla essence, beat again with an electric beater for 1 minute.
- Add the chocolate-butter mixture, beat again with an electric beater for 1 minute.
- Add the plain flour-baking powder mixture and fold gently using a spatula.
- Add the walnuts and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 250 mm. (10”) diameter tin
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180ºc (360ºf) for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
- Store in an air-tight container and use as required.
Nutrient values per piece
|Vitamin A||412.8 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||10.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.