Chocolate Brownie in An Oven, Eggless Chocolate Brownie
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 104 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27238 times
Add some fun to an empty day, with these delectable Chocolate Brownies. Cooked in an oven, these eggless brownies have the best possible texture and the most intense flavour, thanks to the effective combination of dark chocolate and condensed milk.
Butter and curds together soften the brownies, replacing eggs in this recipe. These brownies can be served plain, laced with chocolate sauce, or topped with ice-cream.
- Combine the melted butter and condensed milk in a deep bowl and mix well using a spatula.
- Add curds and vanilla essence and mix well using a whisk or till no lumps remain.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix well using a spatula.
- Add the plain flour, baking soda and baking powder and fold gently using a spatula.
- Add the chocolate cubes and mix well.
- Transfer the chocolate-plain flour mixture into a greased and dusted baking tray of 225 mm. X 125 mm. (9” x 5”) and tap it lightly.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 20 minutes.
- Cool and cut into equal squares.
- Serve warm or use as required.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per piece
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.