by Tarla Dalal
Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12923 times
Nuts, Nutella, ice-cream, brownie, name what you like and you will find it in this Brownie Sundae! With readily available ingredients, this dessert can be prepared in less than 10 minutes, to be enjoyed slowly over a long chat and remembered for a longer time thereafter. It is interesting how Nutella beautifully replaces chocolate sauce, in fact more flavourfully, in this dessert. Pickwick biscuits are drizzled with Nutella and topped with vanilla ice-cream, ready for the finishing touch with more wafers and nuts. Wow, this is one lip-smacking sundae no one can resist!
- Place a piece of readymade or frozen brownie in a serving glass and sprinkle 2 tbsp of crushed pickwick biscuits evenly over it.
- Pour 2 tbsp of nutella evenly over it and place 2 scoops of vanilla ice-cream over it.
- Again pour 2 tbsp of nutella and sprinkle 2 tbsp of crushed pickwick biscuits evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 1 more glass.
- Serve immediately garnished with 2 tbsp of roasted almond halves and a pickwick biscuit in each glass.
- Brownies can be stored at room temperature for two or three days after preparation.
- If you wish to use them beyond that, store the brownies in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for another week. As and when needed, remove the required number of brownies from the refrigerator, microwave immediately for 30 seconds in a microwave-safe bowl, and use as required.
Brownie Sundae Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.