Quick Strawberry and Chocolate Sundae
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 35 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14940 times
Crunch, munch, cream... this exotic dessert has it all! It’s so fantabulous, nobody would believe it took you just minutes to prepare it.
A scrumptious base of crushed biscuits is layered with slices of strawberry and topped with ice-cream and chocolate sauce, to make an irresistible Quick Strawberry and Chocolate Sundae.
Keep all the components ready, but assemble it just before serving. This delicious crunchy, fruity and creamy Sundae will be enjoyed by young and old alike.
- Combine the coarsely crushed biscuits and butter in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 3 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine the milk chocolate and milk in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute, mix well and keep aside.
- Take a glass, put a portion of the biscuit mixture, top it with 8 strawberry slices, 1 tbsp of the chocolate sauce, 1 scoop of vanilla ice-cream, ½ tbsp of chocolate sauce and finally ½ tbsp of almonds.
- Repeat step 1 to make 2 more glasses.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per glass
|Vitamin A||499.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.9 mg|
|Vitamin C||20.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.