Chocolaty Strawberry Yoghurt Fantasy
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 253 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15244 times
A luscious dessert that you can quickly whip up when strawberries are in season. Colourful and juicy strawberry-blended yoghurt cream sandwiched between chocolaty biscuit layers, the chocolaty strawberry yoghurt fantasy is a brilliant treat that everybody will love. " it is also made with easily available ingredients and won’t send you on a wild goose chase—all the more reason for you to like this recipe!
Add your private note
Chocolaty Strawberry Yoghurt Fantasy recipe - How to make Chocolaty Strawberry Yoghurt Fantasy
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 2 glasses
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine the coarsely crushed biscuits and chocolate sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Put 1 portion of the chocolaty- biscuit mixture at the bottom of a glass, pour 1 portion of the strawberry yoghurt and finally top with 1 more portion of the chocolaty- biscuit mixture.
- Repeat step 1 to make 1 more glass.
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour and serve chilled.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.