Crushed cream wafer biscuit
The biscuits are crushed either with hand or by placing them in a cloth and pounding them with a hammer for a few seconds. The latter procedure tends to impart a finer crushed product than the former.
• It tastes great as it is, and works as a superb accompaniment for coffee, milk shakes or juices.
• It can be used as a garnish for various ice creams, puddings and other desserts.
How to store cream wafer biscuit
• Once opened, store in an airtight container at room temperature. Although they stay fine for 2-3 weeks, consume as early as possible as they tend to become limp soon.
• Avoid air or moisture exposure as it might lose its crispiness and could become sticky too.
Health benefits of cream wafer biscuit
• Rich in carbohydrates, cream wafer biscuits are an instant pick-me-up food.
• If eaten in excess, kids can suffer tooth decay.
• People who have high blood sugar levels as well as people who are obese must avoid these, due to the cream and sugar content.