cream cracker biscuit
Last Updated : Jan 22,2018
Viewed 25504 times
A cream cracker is a flat, dry, crunchy biscuit that is usually square-shaped, savoury and light golden brown in colour. They are made from wheat flour and yeast, and are commonly served with cheese or other savoury toppings. They taste just as well with butter, margarine or jam!
Crushed cream cracker biscuit
Cream Cracker biscuits can be crushed either by hand or by placing them in a cloth and pounding with a hammer for a few seconds. The latter procedure tends to give a finer crushed product than the former.
How to Select
• There are various brands available in the market.
• Check the dates of manufacturing and expiry.
• Make sure the pack is properly sealed to ensure crispness.
• Top them with your favourites, be it butter, cheese, margarine, peanut butter or jam.
• They are low in calories and healthier than other biscuits, so enjoy them with tea or any time you are hungry!
• Use crushed crackers as the base for various desserts like pies, puddings, etc.
How to Store
• Once opened, store it in airtight container at room temperature and use within 2-3 weeks.
• Avoid air or moisture exposure as they will become limp.
• Crackers are generally low in calories compared to other biscuits.
• Since they are usually made with wheat flour or oats, they are a rich source of B-Complex vitamins and dietary fibre.
• They are a good source of energy too, and the idea snack to reach out for when you are hungry.
• They are also usually free of artificial colours, flavours and preservatives so you can enjoy without any worries!
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.