Crushed cream cracker biscuit
Cream Cracker biscuits can be crushed either by hand or by placing them in a cloth and pounding with a hammer for a few seconds. The latter procedure tends to give a finer crushed product than the former.
• Top them with your favourites, be it butter, cheese, margarine, peanut butter or jam.
• They are low in calories and healthier than other biscuits, so enjoy them with tea or any time you are hungry!
• Use crushed crackers as the base for various desserts like pies, puddings, etc.
How to store cream cracker biscuit
• Once opened, store it in airtight container at room temperature and use within 2-3 weeks.
• Avoid air or moisture exposure as they will become limp.
Health benefits of cream cracker biscuit
• Crackers are generally low in calories compared to other biscuits.
• Since they are usually made with wheat flour or oats, they are a rich source of B-Complex vitamins and dietary fibre.
• They are a good source of energy too, and the idea snack to reach out for when you are hungry.
• They are also usually free of artificial colours, flavours and preservatives so you can enjoy without any worries! But it is wise to check the sodium and sugar content in it.