Last Updated : Jan 12,2022
Viewed 25800 times
What is Nice biscuits?
Nice is a type of crisp, coconut-flavoured biscuit with sugar sprinkled on top. The biscuit is thin and rectangular with rounded edges. It is lightly covered with large sugar crystals and the word "NICE" is imprinted on the top surface. It is often served as an accompaniment to hot drinks.
Crushed nice biscuit
How to Select Nice biscuits
• Nice biscuits are readily available in the market under different brand names.
• Different pack sizes are available, so choose one as per your requirement.
• The biscuits may be packed tightly in a plastic wrapper or in a cardboard box. The latter is preferable as it ensures the biscuits are intact and not broken.
• Verify the packing, manufacturing and expiry dates before buying.
Culinary Uses of Nice biscuits
• They can be enjoyed as a snack, with a cup of tea or coffee.
• It can be sprinkled over creamy puddings to add texture and as a decoration.
• Children can decorate biscuits with icing and finely chopped glace fruit or gems.
• Nice biscuits can be crumbled and combined with condensed milk and chocolate and rolled into balls. This crunchy treat can be served at kids’ parties too.
How to Store Nice biscuits
• Once opened, store it in an airtight container.
• It is best consumed before the expiry date.
• Keep it away from air and moisture as it will become soft.
• Avoid storing Nice biscuits along with strongly flavoured biscuits like pineapple or orange cream, as the flavour will stick on.
Health Benefits of Nice biscuits
• Nice biscuits provide instant energy.
• They should not be consumed in excess as they contain sugar and fats.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.