Corn and Spinach Cream Cracker Snack ( Starters)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 145 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 55063 times
Always a hit at cocktail parties.
- Heat the oil, add the onions and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the corn, coriander, chillies, lemon juice and salt and cook for 2 minutes.
- Heat the butter and fry the onion for 1/2 minute. Add the green chillies and fry again for a few seconds.
- Add the spinach and soda-bi-carb and cook for 2 minutes. Drain.
- Mix the milk with the flour, add to the mixture and cook until mixture becomes thick. Add salt.
- Spread a little corn filling and some spinach mixture on each cream cracker. Top with a little cheese and dot with tabasco sauce.
- Grill in a hot oven at 200 degree c (400 degree f) for a few minutes.
- Serve hot.
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.