Kit- Kat Sundae
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12967 times
Can you resist the aroma, let alone the sight of chocolate fudge sauce rich with the flavours of chocolate, honey and vanilla ice-cream. Well, here is a dashing dessert made of crushed Kit-Kat chocolate fingers, chocolate fudge sauce and vanilla ice-cream that will make you fall in love with chocolate, all over again! The best part is that this quick and easy Kit-Kat Sundae, seated smugly in a glass, is so awesome it can please anybody, young or old!
- Combine the butter, sugar and ¼ cup of hot water in a broad non-stick pan and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till the sugar melts completely, while stirring continuously.
- Add the chocolate and honey, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 1 to 2 minutes or till the chocolate melts completely, while stirring continuously. Keep aside to cool for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the vanilla essence and mix well. Keep aside.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp of crushed kit-kat chocolate fingers evenly in a serving glass.
- Pour 2 tbsp of chocolate fudge sauce and place a scoop of vanilla ice-cream over it.
- Again pour 2 tbsp of chocolate fudge sauce over it and sprinkle 2 tbsp of crushed kit kat chocolate fingers evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 1 more glass.
- Serve immediately garnished with a few gems and a kit-kat chocolate finger in each glass.
Kit-Kat Sundae Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.