Mother's Day Indian Recipes to cook !
Happy Mother's Day
Mother's Day Indian Recipes to cook ! Mother’s Day celebrated on the 8th of May, is a special day to honour this special lady in our lives.
While we all do usually appreciate everything our mothers do for us, we might not always show it. Mother's Day is the perfect day to show and tell your mother and other special ladies in your life exactly how much they mean to you.
On this day, make sure mom can relax, sit back, and put her feet up. On this day at least, cater to her every wish, pamper her and treat her with fun foods.
Gajar ka Halwa, Quick Gajar Halwa Recipe
Start out with these delicious recipes to make her feel special on this beautiful day…..
India Party Starters for mother’s day
1. Punjabi Samosa Golden brown and crispy on the outside and soft and spicy on the inside Punjabi Samosas taste as good as they look.
2. Corn Kachori a yummy variant to the traditional dal kachori, which is sure to entice everybody, especially children.
3. Mexican Tarts with Refried Beans and Sour Cream very attractive, not just because of their dainty size but also because they are open containers that show off their contents!
Mexican Tarts with Refried Beans and Sour Cream
4. Mexican Tacos a crispy taco shell, loaded with wholesome rajma topping and tangy uncooked salsa is a delight.
Tacos, Mexican Tacos Recipe, Vegetarian Tacos
5. Hara Bhara Kabab vegetarian kabab made from chana dal, green peas, paneer, spinach, plain flour, bread crumbs and Indian spices.
Hara Bhara Kebab, Veg Hara Bhara Kebab
Indian sweets for mother’s day
1. Rasgulla Mithai milk based popular Indian dessert orginated from Bengal yet equally loved all over India.
2. Magaj a melt-in-the-mouth mithai made with the energising combination of besan, sugar and ghee.
3. Mango Sheera traditional sheera, to make it more interesting and unique.
Meal for mother’s day celebration
1. Masala Bhaat a famous delicacy from west of India made in most Maharashtrian homes quite frequently.
Masala Bhaat, Maharashtrian Masala Bhaat Health Recipe
2. Spinach and Carrot Pulao with Coconut Curry is a tasteful preparation of spinach and carrot rice perked up with a spicy paste, layered with coconut curry, and baked in an oven so the flavours mingle.
3. Achari Chana Pulao achari in the name stands for pickle flavoured, this chickpea pulao is flavoured with pickle which makes the dish even interesting.
Achari Chana Pulao, Pickled Kabuli Chana Pulao
4. Naanza colourful assortment of toppings gives the Naanza a cheerful touch, while the varied seasonings boost its flavour and aroma.
5. Vegetarian Pad Thai Noodles flat rice noodles are cooked and tossed with paneer, spring onion, bean sprouts, peanuts, garlic and other spices.
Vegetarian Pad Thai Noodles, Indian Style
Indian Desserts for mother’s day
1. Rose and Tender Coconut Ice Cream a delicately flavoured ice-cream with aromatic rose petals and soothing tender coconut meat, which is sure to top the popularity charts!
Rose and Tender Coconut Ice Cream
2. Chocolate Mousse luscious dark chocolate and the contrasting whipped cream together make it a temptation hard to resist.
Chocolate Mousse, Eggless Chocolate Mousse
3. Vanilla Pudding with Chocolate Sauce soft milky pudding with the heavenly tinge of vanilla, laced with chocolate sauce, is a pleasing treat for the palate.
4. Layered Fruit Sandesh an eye-catching dessert in which layers of sweetened and spiced paneer alternate between layers of fruits like pomegranate, kiwi, apple and pineapple.
Cakes and cupcake for mother’s day
1. Eggless Chocolate Cake Using Curds so richly-flavoured and so spongy, you can use it in just too many ways!
Eggless Chocolate Cake Using Curds ( Cakes and Pastries )
2. Chocolate Truffle Cake a richly flavoured chocolate sponge with a hint of coffee flavour. This is sandwiched and coated with a creamy chocolate ganache.
Chocolate Truffle Cake
3. Chocolate Brownie Muffins an eggless and fudgy muffin that has the rich and intense flavour of dark chocolate, a slightly milky note and a nutty dash of walnuts!
Chocolate Brownie Muffins, Eggless and Fudgy
4. Cocoa Walnut Squares not really a cake, and not a plain loaf either... well, you cannot decipher the Squares because they are not only unique but too mesmerizing to analyze the experience!
Cocoa Walnut Squares
5. Apple Cinnamon Muffins fruity aroma of apples and the delicate smell of cinnamon fill the entire house with their magic even as this muffin bakes!
Apple Cinnamon Muffins, Eggless Apple Cinnamon Muffin
Enjoy our Mother's Day Indian Recipes to cook and other party and festival articles below.
Mother's Day Indian Recipes to cook