Chocolate Brownie Muffins, Eggless and Fudgy
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 621 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 81379 times
Everybody loves brownies and everybody loves muffins. So, how much would they love something that brought the two together? Well, let’s try it out!
This Chocolate Brownie Muffin is an eggless and fudgy muffin that has the rich and intense flavour of dark chocolate, a slightly milky note and a nutty dash of walnuts! Above all this, a dark chocolate cube is stashed into the batter in each muffin mould before baking.
As this chocolate melts and flows into the batter like hot lava, it gives the cake a fudgy mouth-feel and an even richer taste. Indeed, this is blissful heaven for chocolate lovers.
Go for more must-try chocolate recipes like the Chocolate Pancakes with Whipped Cream and Nuts or Chocolate Pizza .
- Combine the chopped dark chocolate and butter in a broad non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl and cool slightly.
- Add the condensed milk and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add the plain flour, baking powder and baking soda and mix gently.
- Add the walnuts and mix well.
- Pour equal portions of the prepared mixture into 9 muffin moulds.
- Put 1 chocolate cube into each muffin mould and press it lightly.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per muffin
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.