Chocolate Pancakes with Whipped Cream and Nuts
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 40 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11587 times
Bite into the nuts, lick the cream, savour the pancakes... this dessert has all that it takes to make a person happy! Chocolate-flavoured pancakes are arranged neatly with a topping of whipped cream and mixed nuts, so beautifully that the aesthetic presentation itself makes everybody drool. Use nothing but butter while preparing the pancakes, and serve the Chocolate Pancakes with Whipped Cream and Nuts fresh and pretty!
- Combine all the ingredients along with ¼ cup of water in a deep bowl and whisk well to make a smooth batter.
- Grease a 100 mm. (4") diameter non-stick pan using a little melted butter, pour ¼ cup of the batter on it and tilt the pan around quickly so that the batter coats the pan evenly.
- Cook the pancake on each side for 30 seconds approximately, using a little butter.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 2 more pancakes. Keep aside.
- Place a pancake on a serving plate, fold into a triangle and place 2 tbsp of beaten whipped cream over it.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of mixed nuts evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 2 more servings.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.