Eggless chocolate coconut cake recipe | Indian style coconut chocolate tea cake | chocolate coconut loaf cake
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 145 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 64540 times
Eggless chocolate coconut cake recipe | Indian style coconut chocolate tea cake | chocolate coconut loaf cake | with 23 amazing images.
This moist and flavorful chocolate coconut cake is simple to make and has a hint of coconut to enhance the rich chocolate flavor. Learn how to make eggless chocolate coconut cake recipe | Indian style coconut chocolate tea cake |
eggless chocolate coconut cake recipe is a delightful fusion of rich chocolate chip cake and the subtle sweetness of coconut. It's a classic dessert that's perfect for any occasion, and there are endless variations to keep things interesting.
An irresistible cake with the dense aroma of brown sugar and the creamy texture of coconut, the eggless chocolate coconut cake is a perfect accompaniment for an high tea!
You will also appreciate the fact that it is more or less a no-fuss cake recipe that can be prepared quite easily.
pro tips to make eggless chocolate coconut cake: 1. Don't overmix the batter, or the cake will become dense. 2. Make sure to have all the ingredients on room temperature. 3. Instead of chocolate chips you can use chopped dark chocolate to make this recipe.
Enjoy Eggless chocolate coconut cake recipe | Indian style coconut chocolate tea cake | chocolate coconut loaf cake | with detailed step by step photos.
- To make eggless chocolate coconut cake, combine soft butter and brown sugar in a deep bowl. Whisk well until light and fluffy.
- Add condensed milk, vanilla extract and again whisk it well.
- Add desiccated coconut, chocolate chips and milk. Mix well.
- Add plain flour, baking powder and baking soda. Fold in gently using a spatula.
- Pour into a 8" x 3" greased and dusted loaf cake tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 25 to 30 minutes, until the cake is golden brown in colour or a knife inserted in the cake comes out clean.
- Once baked, remove and loosen the edges of the cake using a knife. Demould and cut the cake loaf into 12 equal slices.
- Serve eggless chocolate coconut cake.
Eggless chocolate coconut cake video
Chocolate Coconut Cake recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per slice
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.