300 Eggless Cake Recipes, Indian style Eggless Cake Recipes
Eggless Cake Recipes | Indian style Eggless Cake Recipes | There are millions of vegetarian Indians who want eggless cakes. See from Indian style eggless cakes, Eggless Sponge cakes using vanilla and chocolate, Kids favourite Eggless chocolate cakes, Eggless Loaf cakes to Quick Indian eggless cakes.
Chocolate Mousse Cake, Eggless Chocolate Mousse Recipe
One of the most popular and versatile of desserts, cakes are soft and spongy delicacies made of flour, flavoured and decorated excitingly, to make treats ranging from tea-time cakes and party cakes to pastries and cupcakes.
Cakes may be served plain, fresh and warm, with a cup of hot chocolate or tea. They can be decorated for special occasions, or topped with ice-cream and served as dessert.
Indian style eggless cakes
Simple easy recipes under this category. Here we have eggless cake recipes made with curd, oil and condensed milk. Try these recipes and surely you will love it.
1. Eggless Chocolate Fudge Cake chewy feel and deeply chocolaty taste, always holds a special place in the minds of kids—and elders too.
2. Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake Using Condensed Milk easy and simple to make, Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake using Condensed Milk is a basic cake to make. There is minimal use of ingredients.
Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake Using Condensed Milk
3. Eggless Chocolate Cake Using Curds a large percentage of Indians want eggless cakes and hence we show you step by step to make Indian style eggless chocolate cake using curds.
Eggless Chocolate Cake Using Curds ( Cakes and Pastries )
4. Eggless Chocolate Lava Cake a fool-proof recipe for Eggless Chocolate Lava Cake that tastes awesome yet so easy to make, and using just common ingredients.
Eggless Sponge cakes using vanilla and chocolate
Basic sponge recipes, which will help to make the best decorated for you loved ones. These cakes are eggless and all have their own taste and flavour.
1. Eggless Chocolate Cake warm and fresh off the cooker with a cup of tea, top it with ice-cream to make a delicious dessert, or decorate it to make the prettiest – and tastiest - cake in town.
Eggless Chocolate Cake ( Pressure Cooking )
2. Eggless Vanilla Cake Using Condensed Milk super easy cake to make and the best part is that this is a 100% eggless vanilla cake.
Eggless Vanilla Cake Using Condensed Milk ( Cakes and Pastries)
3. Chocolate Cake a soft, rich and gooey chocolate cake? An all-time favourite, the Chocolate Cake fits perfectly into any occasion.
4. Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake Using Condensed Milk an awesomely rich mouth-feel and intense flavor that is mind-blowing.
Kids favourite Eggless chocolate cakes
Kids love chocolate cake in any form, here are recipes which are specially kids favourites, and easy to follow the recipe.
1. Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake Craving for something sweet and extremely luscious? We have a perfect Indian style dark chocolate mug cake that can be made under 5 minutes and also contains no egg.
Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake, Microwave Mug Cake
2. Molten Lava Cake no one can resist this melt-in-the-mouth cake with gooey chocolate oozing out of its centre!
3. Chocolate Brownie Muffins an eggless and fudgy muffin that has the rich and intense flavour of dark chocolate, a slightly milky note and a nutty dash of walnuts!
Chocolate Brownie Muffins, Eggless and Fudgy
4. Cocoa Walnut Squares you cannot decipher the Cocoa Walnut Squares because they are not only unique but too mesmerizing to analyze the experience!
Cocoa Walnut Squares
Eggless Loaf cakes
These are like the best tea time cakes to serve. You can make these cakes and store it in an airtight container, and serve them whenever you feel like. It taste good when slightly warm.
1. Banana and Walnut Bread perfect tea-time bread loaf is an international favourite, enjoyed by people all over the world.
Banana and Walnut Bread, Eggless Banana and Walnut Bread
2. Plum Cake a taste of this fabulously rich, dry fruit packed cake, here is an Eggless Plum Cake, which is absolutely authentic in its taste and sure to steal your hearts.
3. Date and Walnut Cake intense sweetness of dates and the rustic bitterness of walnuts complement each other beautifully in this eggless cake.
Date and Walnut Cake, Eggless Date and Walnut Cake
4. Eggless Marble Cake a lusciously spongy cake with the rich and delicious aroma of condensed milk and vanilla, laced with portions of intense dark chocolate cake.
Eggless Marble Cake, Marble Cake
Exotic Indian cakes
Different flavoured cake with unusual combination of and taste out of the world. Try these cakes, surely you will love it.
1. Lemon Cake the soft succulence of the best of cakes with the citrusy scent and flavour of lemon, to make a perfectly delightful treat.
2. Vegan Chocolate Cake intense taste of cocoa but also the indulgent richness of dairy products like butter, cream and condensed milk, which put it out of the reach of vegans.
3. Mango Sponge Cake tongue-tickling flavour of sweet mangoes? Indeed, mangoes are closely connected to our lives and when the season is in full blast in the summer.
4. Apple Cinnamon Muffins it will entice even those who are not very fond of apples.
Apple Cinnamon Muffins, Eggless Apple Cinnamon Muffin
5. Eggless Semolina and Coconut Cake enjoyably crumbly texture, which together with the flakiness of coconut makes the total effect mind-blowing.
Eggless Semolina and Coconut Cake
6. Badam Cake a mildly-sweet treat with the delectable crunch of almonds. Made with yeast, this cake has a unique loaf-like texture.
Celebration decorated cakes
When you have a birthday to celebrate or any occasion. Here are few recipes which will help you to make recipe from scratch and decorate it. Surely it will be loved.
1. Chocolate Truffle Cake a richly flavoured chocolate sponge with a hint of coffee flavour. This is sandwiched and coated with a creamy chocolate ganache, and topped with juicy chocolate-coated strawberries.
Chocolate Truffle Cake
2. Black Forest Cake intense chocolaty cake, sandwiched and coated with cream, dark chocolate flakes and juicy cherries, is a huge hit with young and old alike.
Black Forest Cake
3. Strawberry Praline Cake mellow taste of coconut in the Nice biscuits, the lusciousness of the cream, the tangy sweetness of strawberries and the crispness of the chikki work together beautifully.
4. Eggless Red Velvet Cake brilliantly rich taste and attractive appearance of the Eggless Red Velvet Cake makes it a very popular choice for parties and celebration.
5. Sponge Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream ice-cream sandwiches! And what an exciting sandwich this is, made of super soft vanilla sponge cake, sandwiched with vanilla ice-cream, and speckled with crunchy nuts.
6. Eggless Chocolate and Orange Cake a super soft and rich chocolate sponge is layered with a tangy orange cream and garnished with dark chocolate and some more yummy citrusy treats like orange segments and squash.
Eggless Chocolate and Orange Cake
7. Mango Truffle Cake Everything about this cake is mango, mango, mango, right from the cake to the icing and the toppings too.
Healthy eggless cakes
Cakes can be healthy ??? yes few recipes which you can have without guilt, and surely you will love it. Simple recipe with easily available ingredients.
1. Eggless Date and Almond Cake without plain flour and sugar is not easy. Here in this eggless cake we have used dates as the sweetener and oats to bind the cake.
Eggless Date and Almond Cake, Indian Healthy Cake
2. Almond Bread cake It is gluten-free, which means that even gluten-sensitive people can enjoy it.
Almond Bread, Homemade Almond Bread Without Eggs
3. Whole Wheat Orange Cake a fabulous dessert with a pleasant hue and tangy taste. Made with whole wheat flour and low-fat dairy products, this dessert is suitable for diabetics too.
Whole Wheat Orange Cake, Diabetic Recipe
4. Carrot Cake has wheat flour as a substitute to maida and jaggery instead of sugar.
Carrot Cake , Healthy Snack for Kids
Quick Indian eggless cakes
You think of having a cake and its ready in a jiffy. Recipes with simple ingredients even where kids can help you make these recipes.
1. Pressure Cooker Rava Cake a spongy rava based cake with the crunch of nuts and an aesthetic touch of cardamom.
2. Frozen Brownies a quick brownie made in less than ten minutes using readily available ingredients like crushed biscuits, chopped chocolates, mixed nuts and condensed milk.
3. Chocolaty Biscuit Cake special occasion, guests arrived suddenly at dinner time, kid or spouse back home with some good news, or are you simply in a great mood.
4. Microwave Vanilla Sponge Cake perfect sponge to use when you want to delight a surprise guest with a beautiful dessert.
Microwave Vanilla Sponge Cake
Enjoy our Eggless Cake Recipes | Indian style Eggless Cake Recipes | and other Desserts Recipe articles.
65 Barfi Recipes
139 Basic Desserts Recipes
417 Fruit Based Desserts Recipes
243 Desserts Dry Fruit Flavours Recipes
111 Halwa Recipes
138 Ice-Cream Recipes
111 Kheer Recipes
60 Mousse Recipes
107 Peda Laddoo Recipes
137 Puddings Recipes
496 Traditional Indian Mithai Recipes