by Tarla Dalal
Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 82314 times
A sizzling touch is a great value-add for brownies! Mouth-wateringly delicious Sizzling Brownies are made by arranging brownies, chocolate sauce and vanilla ice-cream in just the right way on a piping hot sizzler plate. The aroma of molten chocolate, and the fizzling sound of frozen ice-cream on a sizzling dessert send strong signals to your gastronomic system, making it restless to feast on this unique treat.
- Combine the chocolate and milk in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1½ minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and mix gently and keep aside.
- Heat the sizzler plate on an open flame till red hot.
- Pour 2 tbsp of the prepared chocolate sauce evenly over it, place the brownie in the centre, top it with 2 more tbsp of the prepared chocolate sauce, 1 scoop of vanilla ice-cream and finally 2 more tbsp of the chocolate sauce.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 1 more sizzling brownie.
- Place the plate on the wooden tray and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.