by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 246 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 40062 times
Who does not enjoy piping hot brownies tantalizingly topped with ice-cream and chocolate sauce? Well, if that makes your mouth water, then this will too. Here is a quick Frozen Brownie made in less than ten minutes using readily available ingredients like crushed biscuits, chopped chocolates, mixed nuts and condensed milk. The best part is that this requires just a wee bit of crushing, mixing and freezing; no baking at all! Take it out of the fridge just before serving and garnish with almond and whipped cream for a perfect dessert that none can resist!
- Combine the dark chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 to 40 seconds or till the chocolate melts.
- Mix it lightly using a spatula.
- Add the coarsely crushed biscuits, mixed nuts and condensed milk and mix it lightly using a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 150 mm. (6”) round loose bottomed cake tin and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Unmould, cut into pieces, garnish with almond slivers and serve chilled.
- This dessert is best kept refrigerated till serving otherwise the brownies will turn sticky.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.