Orange Raisin Muffin ( Know Your Flours )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 86 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 31062 times
Orange raisin muffins, the combination of fruits and the dry fruits is truly mind-blowing. The orange rind and squash combo gives these muffins a very good flavour and a pleasant aroma.
- Sieve the flour with baking soda. Keep aside.
- Cream the butter, orange squash, orange rind and sugar till smooth and creamy
- Add the condensed milk, raisins, cream and flour and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into 10 greased and dusted muffin moulds.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 15 to 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted in a muffin comes out clean.
- Cool slightly and unmould.
- You can line the muffin moulds with paper cups instead of greasing the moulds. This way they do not crumble when unmoulding.
- You can use a toothpick instead of a skewer to check if the muffins are done.
- These muffins can stay fresh for upto a week in refrigerated conditions. Warm them for 2 to 3 minutes in an oven before serving.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per muffin
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.