Chocolate Brownie Or How To Make Chocolate Brownie Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 656 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 315284 times
Here is how you can prepare the most authentic Chocolate Brownie with common ingredients! Just flour, curds, butter, cocoa and a few other everyday ingredients when worked the right way give rise to a fantastic treat that is perfect to serve with tea or as a dessert, with a topping of vanilla ice-cream. Whichever way you choose to have it, you are sure to fall in love with this rich chocolate experience.
- Sift together the flour and cocoa powder using a sieve. Keep aside.
- Combine the curds and soda-bi-carb in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine the melted butter, powdered sugar, vanilla essence and ½ cup of hot water in another bowl and whisk well.
- Add the curds-soda mixture and mix well.
- Add the flour mixture and walnuts and mix gently to make a smooth batter of dropping consistency.
- Grease a 150 mm. (6”) diameter shallow microwave safe dish using butter. Line it with a piece of greaseproof paper at the bottom of the dish and again grease it using a little butter.
- Pour the batter into the greased and lined microwave safe dish, spread it evenly using a spoon and microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Cool slightly and unmould by turning upside down on a plate. Remove and discard the grease proof paper and serve hot.
Nutrient values per piece
|Vitamin A||447.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.4 mcg|
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.