Chocolate Cheese Paratha
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4046 times
At the heart of these awesome parathas is a unique combination of cheese and chocolate.
The interplay of these two ingredients gives the paratha a lovely gooey intensely chocolaty core! It is very important to serve the Chocolate Cheese Paratha immediately after preparation in order to relish every single bite – remember that cheese tends to get chewy if left for a while.
You can also try other chocolaty treats like the Chocolate Mug Cake or Chocolate Pizza
- Combine the dark chocolate and cheese in a deep bowl and mix very well.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Combine the whole wheat flour and salt in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water. Keep aside.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a 100 mm. (4") diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Place a portion of the stuffing in the centre of the circle. Bring together all the sides in the centre and seal it tightly and flatten it.
- Roll out again into a 125 mm. (5") diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha on a medium flame using ½ tsp of ghee, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 to make 3 more parathas.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per paratha
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.